Saturday 19 September 2020

Game Development

 


So my whole life I wanted to become a came developer. about a year ago I've come across visual novels and started playing them and wow how impressed I was with it and I've started to play around with Daz3d I've started so so many projects but just could not even complete one as I was never impressed with any of them so this year I've started working hard on a game called Misary Lake with the first release I was so happy until I saw the reviews and that hit me really hard that my English is not to the standard as others as its not my first language but it did not take me down I've got some people in to start helping me out. so recently I've released my reedited version and the comments were better than the first one I've launched but my desktop is not so power full so it's not easy to render perfect images and because I have a day job I don't have allot of time to work on my game and I'm doing gameplay videos as well for all my followers so time is really not on my side. 


but my life long dream is starting off slowly and I will be learning more and more about coding and get more games out as I grow, hope to make a game that everyone will actually enjoy I do listen to all suggestions and try to implement it to the game.


if you have any suggestions or want to support my game please do so, help on the grammar, support on rendering help with animation or support on my patreon page anything is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *