Saturday 19 September 2020

Misary Lake

 



About The Game

This game is based in a really old Farm town called Misary Lake. A town with a Big Secret. You have just moved from New York where you have lost everything, this is the place which you decided to start over... What are the Secrets of the town? You will have to find out yourself.....

Futures available on Beta version 

Name your MC and Bartender
bar scene 
home scene
it's still in v0.1 mode so there are not much to see but we have written the story upfront will bring some amazing story into the game with different race the bartender friend and with the bartender's house will there also becoming allot. 

About Me

 I have a permanent job and I'm doing game developing as a hobby I love playing this erotic games and then I decided why not create my own game I'm really new into this I've been trying to create my game for almost a year but my real job is keeping me quite busy but this month I've decided why not push myself over the limit and I've done a very short demo just to see what you guys will think about this game.

Game Updates

 I will try to get updates done as much as possible but like I've mentioned above I have a real job and it's taking up most of the time I will try to launch an update every 2nd month if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *